Rowan College at Gloucester County (RCGC) and Rowan University have formed an innovative, premier partnership to make higher education more affordable to South Jersey residents by providing a direct, cohesive route to a bachelor's degree with easy transfer credits. The Rowan University Center (RUC) assists students on their pathway from RCGC to Rowan University by providing a variety of services, such as, advisement and application asssitance, to students and alumni.
From their very first day of classes, RCGC students are conditionally admitted to Rowan University with the understanding that all program prerequisite coursework and GPA requirements must be satisfied. Students pay the community-college tuition and fee rates forwhile attending RCGC, saving them substantial time and money. Students can choose from any of the following pathways to obtain their bachelor's degree:
3 + 1
- Earn a four-year degree at a reduced price: less than $30,000 for a bachelor's degree. Students remain at RCGC for an additional year to complete their junior level courses while paying RCGC tuition and fees. Only available to select majors.
- Graduates of RCGC have the opportunity to earn their bachelor's degree at a discounted rate from Rowan University. Students complete their final two years online via Rowan Global. Only available to select majors.
- Live on Rowan University's campus and earn up to 60 credits through RCGC. Courses are taught by RCGC professors at both RCGC and Rowan University. Available to all majors.
- Complete your associate's degree at RCGC and transfer to Rowan University for your bachelor's dergree. Available to all majors.
Work & Learn Consortium
- Offers degree programs developed in conjunction with workforce and industry leaders. Designed to address the seven highest areas of labor demand in New Jersey. Can convert relevant work experience into academic credit.