Rowan College at Gloucester County (RCGC) graduates are guaranteed admission to Rowan University as long as they earn a 2.0 GPA or higher and meet prerequisite coursework requirements. (Some specific majors have higher GPA requirements.) RCGC students are encouraged to make an appointment with an academic advisor during their first semester via the on-campus Rowan University Center to begin planning the transfer process.
- Fall Admissions – March 1
- Spring Admissions – November 1
A typical advising session includes:
- Reviewing RCGC graduation requirements and students' academic progress
- Checking RU prerequisite coursework and GPA requirements
- Setting up a transfer timeline
- Completing the application process
Transfer advisors assist students with the following process:
- Completing the Rowan University Transfer Application
- Waiving the $65 non-refundable application fee
- Obtaining transcripts (from all colleges attended)
Visit Make an Appointment to meet with an advisor.