Graduates of Rowan College at Gloucester County have the opportunity to stay on campus or study online and earn a bachelor's degree from Rowan University. This option affords students considerable cost- and time-saving rewards, including a 15-percent tuition and fee discount.
On-Campus Degree Options
- Law and Justice (currently available)
- Liberal Studies: Humanities/Social Science with dual concentrations in Law and Justice and Business (currently available)
- 15-percent tuition and fee discount for bachelor's courses taken on the Rowan College campus.
- Hybrid scheduling; courses are offered both on the RCGC campus and online. Face-to-face courses are available evenings and weekends while online classes are scheduled via eight-week modules.
- Students always have the option to change their major and transfer to Rowan University's main campus in Glassboro, which is at the standard tuition rate. Acceptance into the new program is dependent upon seat availability and prerequisite requirements.
- Graduate from Rowan College with an associate degree
- Complete prerequisite course requirements
- Meet GPA standards