Rowan College at Gloucester County

How to Request Special Services Application Packet

​In order to receive special accommodations, such as extended time on tests or note takers for college-level classes, a student needs to register with the Department of Special Services. Students must complete the Special Services Registration Packet
(Intake Form ) and submit proper documentation that specifies their disability. 

To receive a Special Services Registration Packet ( Intake Packet) in the mail, please fill out the form below. ​ 

​​Last Updated January 12, 2017

  • Stay Connected