Scheduled network and server maintenance will take place on Sunday, January 20 through Monday, January 21, 2019
During this period of time web properties such as the RCGC Website, Portal and eLearning may be inaccessible. Scheduled maintenance will regularly be performed on the third Sunday of every month unless otherwise specified on the Division of Innovation & Technology website.

Rowan College at Gloucester County

Frequently Asked Questions

​How do I contact my professor?

A professor's contact information is listed on the syllabus, which is distributed during the first session of class.

Students also may visit the Faculty/Staff Directory located on the website.

Whom do I contact if I am having a problem with a class?

First, students should speak with their professors about problems in class. If the professor does not provide help, they may contact the dean of that division.

Is assistance available on campus to help me deal with personal issues I may be experiencing?

Rowan College's Student Assistance Center (SAC), located on the second floor of the College Center building in Room 200, provides a variety of services, including walk-in consultations.

Where can I find information about on-campus activities?

The College'Student Life Department offers a wide selection of clubs and activities to meet the social and cultural needs of a diverse student population.

Where are the open computer labs located and when are the labs open?

The IT Services page provides computer lab locations and hours.

How do I register for a course?

Students with fewer than 18 credits need to meet with an advisor.

Students with more than 18 credits can register using Self Serv on the Rowan College Portal. They should see an advisor for assistance.

Who is my advisor? 

Students should visit the Advisors page to find this information. 

Is tutoring help available if I am struggling with a class?

Free tutoring is available to all Rowan College students. Students may visit the Tutoring Center for additional information.

What can I do if I need a class to graduate, but it is not being offered?

A student should make an appointment with his or her advisor or see the division dean.

Are scholarships available to help pay for college?

A variety of scholarships are available to students through the Rowan College Foundation. A listing of scholarships and requirements can be found on the Scholarship ​​page​.​