To register for classes, students must identify when registration begins for the desired semester and choose a date/time for registration at RCGC. Student registration is based on the number of credits you have successfully completed at RCGC. This process allows upper classmen the opportunity to register in advance of first semester and new students.
- All Current students receive an EMAIL Notification to confirm their status of whether or not they require a PIN number (access code) which is required to register.
- PIN numbers are term-specific and are provided by academic advisors
- ALL students should meet with their advisor to plan their academic pathway, and students who require a PIN #, MUST meet with an advisor each term
- Go online to view your academic advisor by major and MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
No PIN # Required – Current Student|
PIN #'s are not required if:
- You have earned 15+ college level credits
- Have a GPA of >=2.0
PIN # Required – Current Student|
PIN #'s are required if:
- You have not earned at least 15 college level credits at RCGC
- Have a GPA of < 2.0
- EOF student enrolled in their first semester
Special cohorts may have the following restrictions that will prevent you from registering:
- International Students – HOLD placed on account and lifted by advisor when registering
- HSOP Students – HOLD placed on account which requires manual registration at Student Records after you meet with an HSOP Advisor
- Nursing/Allied Health (Selective Admissions only) – will need a PIN # if you have not earned at least 15 college level credits at RCGC.
- Probation/Leave – Will receive a PIN # during your appointment with either your assigned advisor or the Probation/Leave advisor.
- Student Athletes – HOLD is placed on account but will be lifted for Athlete Registration Week
PIN # Required – All New Students
|If you are registering for the first time at RCGC and have completed your application along with placement testing, you must meet with your advisor during the open registration period where you will receive advisement and you PIN #. This includes returning students who have not attended RCGC in over 3 years, transfer students, and visiting students.|
PLEASE NOTE: PIN numbers are term specific and are provided by your advisor. It is highly recommended to schedule an appointment with your advisor early so you can have the earliest opportunity to register for courses.
VISITING STUDENTS: Please visit
www.rcgc.edu/visiting to complete an online registration request form electronically. When completing the online registration form, you will be prompted to upload your transcript from your home institution to validate that you have met any necessary perquisites.