Rowan College at Gloucester County

Apply for Graduation

​All students who plan to graduate must complete a graduation application with the Office of Academic Advisement. Graduation applications can be obtained from, and returned to, the Information Center in the Student Services building.

Graduation applications should be completed at least one month before registering for the final full semester.