Congratulations from RCGC!
In May of each year the college hosts a commencement ceremony, with graduates and potential graduates (usually within 3 to 6crs) from the fall, winter, spring and summer terms. Prospective graduates who have petitioned to graduate, and have been reviewed to meet the graduation requirements are invited to walk in commencement.
During the commencement ceremony, graduates receive the jacket that holds their diploma; however, the official diploma is not enclosed at this time. Official diplomas are sent out for professional printing with embossed RCGC logo, which requires six weeks to process. After all final grades are entered, the Office of Academic Advisement certifies graduate petitioners and the Office of Student Records awards the graduates each term.
Key dates for each of the five graduation terms are below:
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer (June and August)
- Fall and Winter Grads Petition NOW!
- May and Summer Grads Petition starting January 7, 2019
- Fall 2018 Graduates:
- Graduation date is December 14, 2018
- Official Diplomas will be mailed February 18, 2019
- Winter 2019 Graduates:
- Graduation Date is January 11, 2019
- Official Diplomas will be mailed March 25, 2019
- May 2019 Graduates:
- Graduation date is May 16, 2019
- Official Diplomas are available to be picked up beginning Monday, July 22, 2019 at the Office of Student Records, Student Services building.
- Please note, when picking up in person, your photo ID is required to receive your diplomas and FREE graduate transcript
- Diplomas that are not picked up in-person prior to Thursday, August 1, 2019 will be mailed on Monday, August 5, 2019
Summer 2019 Graduates:
Graduation date is August 30, 2019
Diplomas will be mailed on August 26, 2019 for classes ending June 20, 2019
Classes ending after June 20, 2019 diplomas will be mailed on October 28, 2019.
Confirm your address is up to date!
ALL students are required to verify that their address is correct on the RCGC portal to ensure they receive their diploma/transcript via USPS. Go in-person to Student Records to update your address immediately.
Lost your diploma? Need a replacement? Want an additional copy of your diploma?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions RCGC happily offers duplicate diplomas at a cost of $35.00 per copy. New diplomas will have the Rowan College Gloucester County logo. Please request a copy of your diploma by completing the
Duplicate Diploma Request Form.