The Career and Academic Progress (CAP) Center assists students and alumni with identifying a major and/or career that best suits their strengths, skills, and goals. CAP Center staff works with employers, faculty, staff, and The County of Gloucester departments and agencies to increase community outreach and foster RCGC students' overall career development.
The CAP Center Offers:
- Free, one-on-one career advising for RCGC students, alumni, and community members at all degree and educational levels
- Career and major exploration assessments to help students better understand their interests
- Information about local job and internship opportunities
- Resume/cover letter writing and review
- Mock interview practice
- Access to local job fairs and job searching workshops
Learn more about the CAP Center, our staff, and contact us here.
Meet with an advisor to discuss choosing a major and/or career path or preparing for a job/internship search.
If you're a current RCGC student and need help figuring out what your next steps are, visit this page.
Are you an alumnus/alumna of RCGC or a resident of Gloucester County or the surrounding areas? CAP Center services are available to you.
Click here for info about upcoming job fairs, career workshops, and additional online job searching resources.
Information for employers regarding the CAP Center's job board and future recruiting opportunities.
- Page under construction as of Spring 2019