Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact my professor?

A professor's contact information is listed on the syllabus, which is distributed during the first session of class.  You also can visit the faculty/staff directory  located on the website.

Whom do I contact if I am having a problem with a class?

First, speak to your professor about any problems you are having in a class. If the professor does not provide help, you may contact the dean of that division.

Is assistance available on campus to help me deal with personal issues I may be experiencing?

Rowan College's Student Assistance Center (SAC), located on the second floor of the College Center building in Room 206, provides a variety of services, including walk-in consultations.

Where can I find information about on-campus activities?

The College's Student Life Department offers a wide selection of clubs and activities to meet the social and cultural needs of a diverse student population.

Where are the open computer labs located and when are the labs open?

Visit IT Services  for computer lab locations and hours.

How do I register for a course?

Students with fewer than 18 credits need to meet with an advisor. Students with more than 18 credits can register using Self Serv on the Rowan College Portal. See an advisor for assistance.

Who is my advisor? 

To find your advisor, visit the Advisors page. 

Is tutoring help available if I am struggling with a class?

Free tutoring is available to all Rowan College students. For more information, visit the Tutoring Center.

What can I do if I need a class to graduate but it is not being offered?

Please make an appointment with your advisor or see the division dean.

Are scholarships available to help pay for college?

A variety of scholarships are available to students through the Rowan College Foundation. For a listing of scholarships and requirements, visit the Scholarship page. 

Our Transfer Partners