Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Registration required to attend
10:00 am - Physical Education Center
- Lead a fearless #FRONTROWLIFE
- Find the courage to stand up, step up, and speak up!
- Featuring keynote speaker - Jon Vroman, Front Row on Campus
Academic Division Breakout Sessions (immediately following the guest speaker)
- Orientation/Information pertaining to your individual program study
- Meet the Deans, Professors and Advisors
11:00 am - University Center
- Receive guidance and direction on completing your academic goals
- Are you on track to graduate?
- Career and academic transfer opportunities
12:00 - 3:00 pm - Events/Activities
"College is more than just going to class!"
If special accommodations are required, please contact the Office of Special Services at (856) 415-2247 for assistance.