The Academy of Lifelong Learning is a new initiative unique to Rowan College at Gloucester County that facilitates education, workforce development and personal enrichment opportunities for individuals who are at least 50 years of age.
- Career Planning
- Health and Wellness
- Personal Growth
- Academy Partnership with Glassboro Senior Center
For an annual fee of $90, Plus 50 learners receive an all-access membership with benefits to the College.
- Free and discounted Continuing Education courses
- Access to campus resources such as the Career and Academic Planning (CAP) Center, computer labs and library services
- Volunteer activities
- Degree completion assistance
- Career training opportunities
For More Information